Friday, November 26, 2010

Solomon Islands - Postally Used Stamps


This is my 3rd posting on countries located in the South Pacific Ocean. I love to explore and receive letters from tiny islands and non famous territories. Well, during my school days, this is how I learned and explored the world map through philately, it really help me in my Geography knowledge. Unfortunately, the exam is not testing the student on these exotic places. I wish one day, I can visit some of this islands.

Solomon Islands is not too far from us, it is located near Papua New Guinea and Queensland, Australia. Australia domestic airline; Pacific Blue provides a good coverage to most of the Pacific Islands destinations with an affordable price. Beside diving, Solomon Islands has many to offer, you can check out the official tourism website at:  


No comments:

Post a Comment